You know that you possess the goods.
But you realize that you can't get there alone.
You're going to need real skills, a strategy, and advice from experienced experts.
The Miss California Academy is designed to give you just that.
We will help you come away with a signature style, a clearly articulated message and talent choice direction— all with the express purpose of making you memorable. At an intensive, week-long workshop that pulls back the curtain on what is required to make a lasting impression, our panel of experts break down each area of competition and tell you what matters—and what doesn’t.
From mastering the interview to choosing the winning talent, you’ll get an insider's perspective into what it takes to be Miss California and Miss California's Outstanding Teen. You’ll leave confident that what the judges are looking for is within your power to deliver.
Put yourself in the driver’s seat of your competition. Attend the 2019 Miss California Academy!
Open to any gender, 13 years and older; 12 year-olds enrolled in the 2019 Prince/Princess Camp and 12 year-old females who will be eligible to compete in the 2020 Season as an Outstanding Teen are also accepted.
- Private Interview
- On-Stage Question
- Image & Style
- Competition Photos
- On-Stage Modeling
- Etiquette & Authenticity Techniques
- Miss California 2.0 Scoring Updates
- Meet & Greet with Miss America 2019, Nia Frankin
- On-Stage Introduction at a Miss California Preliminary Competition
- Participate in an On-Stage Question & Critique by the 2019 Miss California Judges – optional
- A Season Ticket to the Miss California Competition in the VIP Academy Section
- Your Photo and Bio in the Miss California and MCAOT Competition Magazines
- A Copy of the Miss California OR the MCAOT Competition Magazine
- Meet & Greet with Miss California and Miss California’s Outstanding Teen
- Mock Interview, Talent Review and Critiques
- Q&A with Forever Miss Californias
- VIP Access and Delegate badge
- Hair & Makeup Consultation
Exclusive to Miss California Academy members only!
Your Winning Competition Photo with Lisa G Artistry, the Official Miss California Headshot Photographer. One- or two-look packages offered.* Limited sessions available!
For the one-look sessions offered on Thursday, you will pay and reserve your appointment through the Miss California Academy registration. For two-look sessions offered on Friday and Sunday, please email email@example.com.
*One-look package is only available Thursday and must be paid for during Academy registration. See flyer for instructions to register for the two-look package.
Exclusive to 12 year-olds enrolled in the 2019 Prince/Princes Camp only!
You may participate in the Miss California Academy for FREE! Simply advise our Princess Camp Chair, Paula Gross, of which specific classes you would like to attend.
Interested in participating in the 2020 Miss California Academy? Email firstname.lastname@example.org