– At least 17 years old at the time of local pageant.
– No more than 24 years old on December 31, 2016.
– High school graduate or will become a high school graduate or complete the GED testing program prior to July 30, 2016 (for the 2016 Pageant Year).
– Female, never married and never have had children
– Legal resident of California at least 6 (six) months prior to local pageant competition
– Geographic eligibility for local pageants:
– Must maintain the basis for eligibility throughout the local and state competition
– There are no limits on the number of competitions an entrant may enter within a single pageant year. An entrant may enter any local competition (structured or open) as long as she meets the eligibility requirements for that specific local competition.
– A current Titleholder is not permitted to enter the same competition in which she won a title the previous year, even if multiple titles are being awarded. She may, however, enter any other competition for which she is eligible.
Where Values, Knowledge,
Communication and Elegance Reign