Welcome to California Rising Stars
JUNE 24 – JUNE 27 | AGES 5-12 YEARS OLD
Mentoring Young Ladies and Gentlemen to Become Leaders of Tomorrow!
DEADLINE IS APRIL 15!
This is a NON-competitive mentoring program for young girls and boys between 5-12 years old with opportunities for our Rising Stars to make friends, interact with positive role models, and have fun! Participants will attend Miss California Competition week, perform on-stage and enjoy many other activities.
The Rising Stars days generally run from 9:30am to 3:30pm. Each day, rising stars will rehearse the on-stage performance. Depending on the day’s scheduled activities, parents may have the option of dropping their Rising Star and then picking them up at a specific, designated time. Each day will have a lunch break and plenty of additional breaks.
Rising Stars will receive …
- Official Miss California Rising Stars Crown (girls)
- Official Rising Stars Medal (boys)
- Official Rising Stars Sash (girls)
- Official Rising Stars T-shirt
- Photo in the Miss California Competition Magazine
- Rising Stars Ceremony at the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel
- Complimentary ticket to the Miss California Preliminary and Final Competition
- Special on-stage performance during Miss California Preliminaries and final competition
- Certificate of Graduation from the Rising Stars Leadership Academy
- Trip to the Zoo and a water park
- Pizza Party
- And so much more!
$350 Rising Stars-Girls
$299 Rising Stars-Girls Alumni Rate (Will not receive a new crown. Must have a crown to use from a previous year.)
$299 Rising Stars-Boys
*Fee includes all four days of the program during the Miss California Competition Week.
Hotel (discount room rate available), parent’s tickets and badges, Rising Stars and parent’s NON-competition event tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the fee.