Welcome to the Miss California Princess Program! ‘Mentoring Young Ladies to Become Leaders of Tomorrow!’ This is a NON-competitive mentoring program for young girls between 5-12 years old. There is no contest involved, rather this is an opportunity for girls to make friends, interact with positive role models, and have fun. Princesses will attend Miss California Pageant week and enjoy many activities as a Miss California Princess.
As a Princess you will receive …
- The Official Miss California Princess Crown, Sash and T-shirt.
- Your photo in the Miss California program book.
- Princess Crowning Ceremony at the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel
- Special on stage performance during Miss California Preliminary competition on Wednesday and Thursday Night
- Choreographed high energy Princess Dance to be performed during the finals of the Teen and Miss competitions
- Certificate of Graduation from the ‘Four Points Academy’
During Pageant Week, there are a variety of fun events for Princesses including:
- Four Points Academy (Princesses learn about the 4 points of the Crown and how to incorporate style, scholarship, service, and success them into their lives)
- Professional dance rehearsal for a production number on the Miss California stage
- Arts and crafts
- A community service project (In past years, Princesses have taken a field trip to a Fire Station!)
- Princesses will be surrounded by the Miss California Contestants and the Miss California’s Outstanding Teen Contestants so they can be mentored, share tips and photos!
- Autograph session with the Miss California Teen Contestants.
Princesses will receive:
- The Official Miss California Princess Tiara, Sash and T-shirt.
- Their photo in the Miss California program book.
- Opportunities to build confidence, learn about manners and safety, make friends, and much more throughout the week!
Typically, Princesses’ days span from 9:30am to 3:30pm. There is daily production number rehearsal so they can experience what it’s like to be a Miss California contestant, perfecting the on-stage performance. The Princess Program committee is committed to making sure your daughter has a happy experience. There are lunch breaks and frequent additional breaks throughout the day. Based on the day’s scheduled activities, parents have the option of dropping their daughters off and coming back to pick them up at designated times. However, parents are welcome to stay and hang out with the girls!
Each night, the Princesses will attend the Pageant in a special seating area. The Princesses on-stage production number will be performed almost every night, whether they will be escorted backstage and incorporated into the “evening wear” competitions of the Miss CA and Miss CA’s Outstanding Teen pageant.
We are adding the Princesses throughout the show more this year because the crowd just LOVES them! If you choose to participate, a more comprehensive schedule will be provided to you as we near competition dates. A video will be provided for the girls to practice their dance. None of the girls are expert dancers; it is designed to be a fun way for them to perform with Miss CA and Miss CA Teen as they gain confidence on stage.
The entry fee is $350 for all four days of the program during Pageant Week.
Please DON’T miss this opportunity to help your daughter gain skills and mentoring that is only available through the Miss California Princess experience!
Not Included: Hotel Room (we have a discounted room rate), parents tickets and badges, princess and parents non-competition event tickets.
For information contact:
Email – princesscamp@MissCalifornia.org
Phone – 925-989-4476
Miss America 2018 Cara Mund
Check back next year to compete and participate in next years competition.
9:30AM – 3PM | AGES 5-12 YEARS OLD
AUTOGRAPH SIGNING • HIGH ENERGY
PRODUCTION NUMBER & LOTS MORE!