The Miss California Crown Club was founded to support Scholarship Associates’ mission of providing scholarships throughout the state of California. Through generous contributions from our members and supporters, Scholarship Associates, a 501C3 charitable foundation (tax ID 94-2583274) is able to provide over $150,000 in college tuition assistance annually. Your generous contribution may be tax deductible and is specifically earmarked to fund scholarships for the remainder of the Miss California Top 5.
Robert & Connie Bell
Shelly (Botelho) Brandt, Miss Santa Clara 1983
Raquela Burt, Miss Orange County 1990
Jennifer (Davelaar) Dicker, Miss Contra Costa County 1999
Christina C. Hagle, Miss Los Angeles County 1993
April (Drum) Smith, Miss Mendocino County 1993
Stephanie (Schutt) Quintal, Miss Santa Clara 2007
Karen (Sweeney) Urell, Miss Placentia 1983
Miss California Titleholders
Sharon Terrill, Miss California 1968
Miss California’s Outstanding Teen Titleholders
Parents of Miss California Titleholders
Parents of Miss California’s Outstanding Teen Titleholders
Interested in becoming a member of the Miss California Crown Club? Email info@MissCalifornia.org for more information or click below to become a Crown Club Member Today!
- One Tier 4 season ticket for pageant: 4 nights of competition. Option to upgrade to Tier 3 for a $30 fee per ticket. Must upgrade at time of purchase.
- One ticket to President’s Reception with Miss America and Miss America’s Outstanding Teen in attendance.
- Listed on Miss California website with a link to the website of your choice. Over 1 million visit our websites annually.
- Listed in Miss California Competition Magazine.
- One complimentary Competition Magazine available for pickup at Miss California Concierge.
- (Potentially) Tax deductible donation to a 501 (c) 3.