The Miss California Crown Club was founded to support Scholarship Associates' mission of providing scholarships throughout the state of California. Through generous contributions from our members and supporters, Scholarship Associates, a 501C3 charitable foundation (tax ID 94-2583274) is able to provide over $150,000 in college tuition assistance annually. Your generous contribution may be tax deductible and is specifically earmarked to fund scholarships for the remainder of the Miss California Top 5.
Anaheim/Anaheim Hills/Canyon Hills – Sharon & Patrick Cordes
April (Drum) Smith, Miss Mendocino County 1993
Blue Diamond Growers
Christina C. Hagle, Miss Los Angeles County 1993
Coca Cola Bottling Company
Derek & Mickey Copple
Jennifer (Davelaar) Dicker, Miss Contra Costa County 1999
Karen (Sweeney) Urell, Miss Placentia 1983
Marin County – Michele & Dean Moser
Pepsi Cola San Joaquin
Producers Dairy Foods, Inc.
Raquela Burt, Miss Orange County 1990
Robert & Connie Bell of Miss San Bernardino/University Heights
Shelly (Botelho) Brandt, Miss Santa Clara 1983
Smart & Final
Edy King of Miss Sonoma County
Stephanie (Schutt) Quintal, Miss Santa Clara 2007
The Brownie Baker
The Habit Grill – Friant Road
The Habit Grill – Shaw Avenue
The Sash Company
Wawona Frozen Foods
Interested in becoming a member of the Miss California Crown Club? Email info@MissCalifornia.org for more information or click here to become a Crown Club Member Today!
- One Tier 4 season ticket for pageant: 4 nights of competition. Option to upgrade to Tier 3 for a $30 fee per ticket. Must upgrade at time of purchase.
- One ticket to President’s Reception with Miss America and Miss America's Outstanding Teen in attendance.
- Listed on Miss California website with a link to the website of your choice. Over 1 million visit our websites annually.
- Listed in Miss California Competition Magazine.
- One complimentary Competition Magazine available for pickup at Miss California Concierge.
- (Potentially) Tax deductible donation to a 501 (c) 3.