Have questions about what has been happening? Just have questions about the Miss California Organization? Want to learn more about State Finals in June?
I will be hosting a Q and A session on Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 7pm on Facebook.com/MissCAorg.
If you have something you really want addressed, please email me this week at Patricia@MissCalifornia.org and I will include the topic at the beginning before the Q and A.
Some of the topics I will address:
- The current situation of the Miss America BOD, the Miss Americas and the state executive directors with regard to the national organization.
- The current situation of the national competition.
- The current state of the Miss California Organization.
- Our State License with Miss America – what we have to live by as a state.
- The current state of our contestant and volunteer protection policies for the Miss California Organization.
- The road to Miss California and Miss California's OT 2018.
- Doubletree and Fresno
- Age changes
- Orientation 2018
- Ad Page Sales
- CMN fundraising
- Scholarship expectations
- Production news
- State Final Competition
- Judges brief for both Miss and Teen
- Our expectations for Miss California and Miss California's OT.
- Princess Program
- MAOT Prep
- MAO Prep
I will add to this list as you send me topics that you want me to address. Can't wait to chat with everyone on Thursday!
Happy New Year!